- ASX Listed Company
- Be part of an organisation that is growing rapidly in the industry
- Attractive remuneration package
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about accounts payable functions and the ability to develop efficient, scalable process to support and facilitate business growth. Reporting to the Financial Accountant, this person will be capable of managing all accounts payable related enquiries, processing customer invoices, credit card payments, bank reconciliation, provision of expense accrual data and other payroll related payments both locally as well as internationally.
Skills and experience?
- At least 5 years+ experience in accounts payable function
- Degree in Accounting or Finance an advantage
- Intermediate to Advanced level with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent working knowledge with Pronto or other accounting software is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to process high volume and accurate data entry
- Experience in improving or automating finance processes is a bonus
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm Wireless is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.