Do you want to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services?
- Newly created role
- ASX Listed Company
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated Component Engineer to manage electronic component selection and part number creation in order to ensure ongoing supply of parts for the business. You will assist our designers to identify, evaluate and perform tests on different components and maintain schematic libraries to make sure it aligns with the component database.
Skills and experience?
- Degree in Electronics engineering or similar qualification
- General technical engineering skills
- Technical knowledge of electronics components
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PLM (BOM management software) database knowledge or similar
- Exposure to engineering design and testing
- Excellent team player and able to collaborate with technical people
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.