About the business
- Newly created role
- ASX Listed Company
- Competitive salary
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia's first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and USA.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional engineer on a full-time role based in Sydney who will be responsible for implementation of integrating department wide systems and tools based on requirements from various teams and overall department reporting needs. You will be interfacing with different team leads (within and outside Engineering) to ensure implementation matches requirements and properly tested before production deployment. You will be involved in designing and deploying, monitoring and continuously improving, testing the production environments and processes. The role also includes implementing source code management and deploying services for the Development team. Also, monitoring and adjusting the cloud infrastructure to ensure security, availability, and scalability.
Benefits and perks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Skills and experience
- 2+ years proven experience working within a DevOps engineering capacity.
- Familiar with developing code using various Linux distribution/environment, e.g Mint.
- Strong development experience in integrating multiple systems, cloud with on-premise instances and tools using RESTFUL APIs.
- Strong experience with source management/version control tools, e.g. git and SVN
- Proficient with Development Management Tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Good communication skills & experience in seeking and understanding system/tool requirements from Development teams.
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as AWS
- Strong knowledge on Continuous Integration Tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins.
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.