Unique opportunity to work for a growing company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- Newly created role
- Competitive salary package
- ASX Listed Company
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are looking for an exceptional engineering leader for a full-time role based in Sydney who will be principally responsible for leading global software development activities at NetComm Wireless. In this role, you will be leading our software engineering and test automation teams across three sites (Melbourne, Sydney and Florida USA) through core feature development, maintenance releases, bespoke development and automated testing for products during development and production.
Skills and experience?
- A natural strong leader with a proven record of strong vision, analysis/planning and people skills.
- A record of achievement in the execution of innovation and change within engineering teams.
- 15+ years of software engineering experience with 10+ years of team leadership.
- Deep technical background in software engineering processes, languages and tools (preferably for embedded systems and networking devices).
- Good understanding of electronics and manufacturing embedded products.
- Experience with enterprise grade Cloud application architecture and OSS/BSS development.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage and lead multiple teams of developers.
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Paid Parental leave.
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with regular events and a games room.
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work.
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm Wireless is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.