Unique opportunity to work for a company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- ASX Listed Company
- Be part of an organisation that is growing rapidly in the industry
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated Production Development Engineer to help design and develop manufacturing system (mainly software) to support automated production in factories, while also managing and responding to production related incidents. This person will also assist and in hardware development, manage overall production process, monitor and analyse production data to support production progress and guarantee on-time delivery. Some travel may be required when necessary.
Skills and experience
- Proficient in programming/scripting languages in Linux environment
- Familiar with computer network and telecommunication technologies
- Good understanding of hardware/electronics
- A natural team worker to allow seamless interaction with engineers in all disciplines
- Has a strong instinctual engineering mindset
- Self-motivated, able to comprehend complex problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced factory testing environment/system is desirable
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm Wireless is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.