Unique opportunity to work for a growing company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services.
- Newly created role
- ASX Listed Company
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm Wireless has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated Program Lead to join the Program Management team who take ownership of leading product design through the entire development life cycle. The program lead will be responsible for co-ordinating with multiple teams including hardware, software, project management, NPI engineering, compliance, manufacturing and external parties to deliver high quality products to a specification defined by both internal product line managers as well as external customer requirements. Some travelling (domestic and international) may be required.
Skills and experience?
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive or similar)
- Clear understanding of different phases of product development cycle, including PoC, Lab/Field trials, and into mass production
- Experience working with in a multidiscipline engineering team
- Strong appetite to take on challenging unknown & unexpected technical complexities
- Good knowledge in estimating budgetary figures using basic project parameters and past development pricing
- Be part of a team that is passionate about delivering high quality products
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm Wireless is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.