Do you enjoy a challenge and working with highly skilled people? Do you want to be part of a growing company that focuses on delivering world leading and innovative telecommunications products and services?
- Newly created role
- ASX Listed Company
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia’s first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
We are seeking a motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team to deliver initiatives to support and drive the Wireline hardware and software portfolio. You will provide strategic and tactical product leadership to customers in our key markets of Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America. You will also bring in commercial evaluation of new concepts, gathering assumptions, business case development, commercial ratification and sign-off. Some travelling (domestic and international) may be required.
Skills and experience?
- At least 10+ years’ experience in product management or similar role
- Experience working in Telecommunications industry is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A natural leader with strong analytical, planning and people skills
- Good understanding of hardware, software and manufacturing of engineering processes.
- Being innovative and creating opportunities for sustainable profitable growth
- Ability to manage virtual and cross functional teams through influence and strong leadership skills
- A university Master degree is preferred
Perks and Benefits?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.