About the business
- 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Sydney Location
- Collaborative culture
Established in 1982 by a small team that developed Australia's first Modem, NetComm has engineered new generations of world first data communication products and is now globally recognised innovator in the industry. NetComm has offices in Australia, Europe/UK and US.
About the role
We have unique opportunity for a Software Project Manager to join our company to facilitate the delivery of high quality software for NetComm products in a timely manner. You will be responsible in project planning, monitoring and reporting the progress and making sure deliverables are on tracked. You will also collaborate with our software developers and stakeholders to resolve any issues and risks.
Benefits and perks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room
- Flexible hours – We work to live, not live to work
Skills and experience
- Significant hands-on project management experience (e.g. 5+ years)
- Must have qualification in project management
- Experience with managing software development projects, ideally within a wider project/program framework
- Experience with product development processes
- Superb communication skills & experience in managing customer expectations
- Highly independent and responsible
- Strong technical background is highly desirable (e.g. Computer Science, Software/Electrical Engineering)
- Experience with radio/cellular networks is an advantage
Due to the fast nature of this opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted in this instance.
NetComm is an equal opportunity employer and we focus on diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Note: Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this role.